- Initial Consult with emphasis on buyer’s goals
- Pre-approval with loan officer of buyer’s choice or agent recommendation
- Agent Creates custom MLS autosearch
Varies Depending on Market
- Buyer informs agent of properties of interest or desired changes to custom autosearch
- Home visits with agent as needed to find the right property
- Buyers and agent discuss terms of offer & agent drafts offer
- Negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Upon agreement agent delivers buyer’s earnest money to seller’s broker
- Inspection findings may reopen negotiations, etc.
- Financing contingencies are also pending including appraisal and lender document requests
- Lender provides “clear to close”
Roughly 1 Week
- Buyer and agent do final walkthrough prior to closing
- Buyer will wire necessary funds for closing per lender amount provided
- Closing at the title company
- Transfer utilities and move in!
HOW MUCH WILL BUYING A HOME COST?
The amount of cash you’ll need to have available to complete your home purchase depends on multiple factors, primarily the price you paid for the house and the type of loan you’ve acquired. Try our Mortgage Calculator to gain some insight.
Get In Touch
Contact us by filling out the form. You may also contact a specific agent by clicking their profile button on the